Tài Liệu Giáo Dục giới thiệu đến bạn bộ 5 Đề thi tuyển sinh lớp 10 môn Tiếng Anh. Đây là bộ đề từ test 11 đến test 15 trong bộ 20 đề. Đây là bộ đề bao gồm có file nghe để bạn ôn luyện cho kì thi tuyển sinh 10. Trong bộ đề này có 20 đề nhưng mình gửi trước 5 đề để bạn tham khảo. Tiếp tục theo dõi website để bạn nhận thêm nhé. File nghe nằm trong video bên dưới nhé.
(BỘ ĐỀ ÔN THI VÀO LỚP 10 THPT NĂM HỌC 2020-2021)
Listen and choose the correct answer to each of the following sentences.
1.My tips to learn English well are not_________.
- complicated B. simple C. easy D. complication
2._____ them helps me widen my vocabulary and understand the context where words are used.
- speaking B. reading C. listening D. writing
- Thirdly, I take every______ to speak and write English because these are my weak points.
- opportunity B. step C. chance D. moment
- That way I cannot only improve my English skills but also enrich my knowledge of different____.
- language B. Cultures C. arts D. lifestyle
- Don’t be afraid of making___________ in the process of learning.
- mistakes B. plans C. noise D. anger
- These tips have helped me to become a__________ English learner.
- good B. happy C. successful D. Joyful
Listen and choose the correct answer to each of the following sentences.
- Bob knows Cindy from________.
- work B. school C. home D. party
- ___ is the person who answer the phone.
- Tom B. Cindy C. Nancy D. A stranger
- Cindy can’t take the call because she is___.
- busy B. asleep C. not home D. tired
- The caller is Cindy’s ___.
- teacher B. boss C. friend D. cousin
Mark the letter A, B, C or D on your answer sheet to indicate the word whose underlined part differs from the other three in pronunciation in each of the following questions.
- A. tried B. obeyed C. cleaned D. asked
- A. near B. fear C. bear D. dear
Mark the letter A, B, C or D on your answer sheet to indicate the word that differs from the other three in the position of primary stress in each of the following questions.
- A. correct B. provide C. produce D. finish
- A. engineer B. national C. architect D. scientist
Mark the letter A, B, C or D on your answer sheet to indicate the underlined part that needs correction in each of the following questions.
- Before she became a film star, she has been a stand-up comedian.
A B C D
- The teacher is telling the pupils what to use the new equipment.
A B C D
- Thank you for inviting me to the party. I wish I can but I can’t.
A B C D
Mark the letter A, B, C or D on your answer sheet to indicate the correct answer to each of the following questions.
- I telephoned the station to make________of the time of the train.
- sure B. true C. real D. right
- I’ve lived in this house ________1990
- from B. since C. for D. in
- She can’t afford that book because she has________money.
- a lot of B. few C. much D. little.
- She spoke quietly to him ________nobody also could hear a word.
- because B. if C. although D. so that
- That man is ________ deaf to hear what we say
- so B. enough C. too D. not
- Vietnamese language is different ________English language.
- from B. on C. in D. at
- The _________destroyed the Central Bank
- famine B. strike C. capitalism D. earthquake
- Over the next few days, the girls _______Ho Chi Minh’s Mausoleum.
- will visit B. visited C. are visiting D. visits
- I had _________ to the countryside last month.
- a two-day trip B. a two-days trip C. two-day trip D. two-days trip
- No one died in the accident, _____?
- didn’t they B. did he C. didn’t he D. did they
- He’s a choreographer who has drawn _____ from Javanese dance.
- inspired B. inspirational C. inspiration D. inspirationally
Mark the letter A, B, C or D on your answer sheet to indicate the most suitable response to complete each of the following exchanges.
- Mary and her friend –Jane are talking about their plan at weekend.
–Mary:“Why don’t we go to the cinema ?”
- Will you join us? B. Yes, lets! C. I’d like it D. What play is it?
- David and Linda are talking about the environmental problem.
–David:“ I think to reduce pollution people should use public transport instead of their own cars.”
- I don’t know.I just don’t think it’s for me. B. What nonsense!
- Yes, let’s. D. I can’t agree with you more.
Mark the letter A, B, C or D on your answer sheet to indicate the word CLOSEST in meaning to the underlined word in each of the following questions.
- Family members who live apart try to be together at Tet.
A.beside B. away C. near D. close
- 32. The teacher gave some suggestionson what could come out for the examination.
- effects B. symptoms C. hints D. demonstrations
Mark the letter A, B, C or D on your answer sheet to indicate the word(s) OPPOSITE in meaning to the underlined word(s)in each of the following questions.
- When being interviewed, You should focus on what the interviewer is saying or asking you.
- to pay no attention to B. be interested in
- be related D. express interested in
- Thousands are going starving because of the failure of this year’s harvest.
- hungry B. poor C. rich D. full
Read the following passage and mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the correct word or phrase that best fits each of the numbered blanks.
Electricity is the most common form of energy used today. In the modern world, (325)_________ is instantly available at the touch of a switch. Electricity has numerous uses. The most common use of electricity is to provide artificial lighting. In factories, electricity is used to (36)_________ the electric motor of machines. In offices, electricity is used to light up (37)_________ workplace. It is also used to operate air-conditioners, computers (38)_________ many other machines.
- A. gas B. water C. electricity D. coal
- A. driven B. drive C. driving D. drove
- A. a B. any C. the D. many
- A. but B. so C. because D. and
Read the following passage and mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the correct answer to each of the questions.
English is one of the most popular languages in the world.It comes second in the number of speakers after Chinese.In Vietnam, more and more people are studying English and they consider it a key to success.However, not everyone knows how to learn English effectively.
The best way to improve the four skills: speaking, listening, reading, and writing is to practice regularly.You should make use of every opportunity to speak English with friends in class or at English speaking clubs or ourselves in front of the mirror.Learning by heart all the words does not help much if you do not read a lot because you will easily forget what you have learnt.Reading books, listening to radio and watching films are better ways to memorize words.Besides.English learners should not be so shy because making mistakes is unavoidable in learning foreign languages.Practicing speaking a lot is a good way to correct your mistakes.
- The word “memorize“ in paragraph 2 is CLOSEST in meaning to ______.
- remember B. forget C. communicate
- A good way to correct your mistakes is ________.
- avoiding speaking English
- stopping learning English
- practicing speaking English a lot
- According to the passage, which of the following statements is TRUE?
- You should never speak English with yourselves.
- Many Vietnamese people consider English a key to success.
- English learner should be shy if they make mistakes.
- 4 The passage is mainly about ______.
- how to learn English effectively
- people who study English in Vietnam
- how to read books, listen to radio and watch films
Mark letter A, B, C or D on your answer sheet to indicate the sentence that is closest in meaning to the original sentence in each of the following questions.
- 43. He told her about the book. He liked it best.
- He told her about the book which he liked it best.
- He told her about the book which he liked best.
- He told her about the book whom he liked best.
- He told her about the book whose he liked best.
- 44. I always give my mother flowers on Mother’s Day.
- My mother always is given flowers on Mother’s Day.
- Flowers is always given by my mother on Mother’s Day.
- My mother is always given flowers on Mother’s Day.
- My mother is given always flowers on Mother’s Day.
- 45. I’m looking for a job as a secretary.
- I’m looking for someone who works as a secretary.
- I’m trying to find a job as a secretary.
- A secretary is looking for a job as my job.
- I was offered a job as a secretary.
- 46. Richards lost his job because he was late every day.
- If Mr.Richards were late every day, he would lose his job.
- If Mr.Richards had been late every day, he would have lost his job.
- If Mr.Richards weren’t late every day, he wouldn’t lose his job.
- If Mr.Richards hadn’t been late every day, he wouldn’t have lost his job.
- 47. The black dress is more expensive than the white one.
- The black dress is cheaper than the white one.
- The black dress is not as expensive as the white one.
- The white dress is not as expensive as the black one.
- The white dress is as expensive as the black one.
- 48. Although she is intelligent, she doesn’t do well at school.
- In spite of intelligent, but she doesn’t do well at school.
- Despite being intelligent, she doesn’t do well at school.
- Even though her intelligence, she doesn’t do well at school.
- In spite the fact that she is intelligent, she doesn’t do well at school.
- The dictionary was so expensive that I didn’t buy it.
- The dictionary was enough expensive for me to buy.
- The dictionary was too expensive for me to buy it.
- It was an expensive dictionary so that meant I didn’t buy.
- It was so an expensive dictionary that I didn’t buy it.
- “Don’t walk on the grass”, the gardener said to us.
- The gardener said to us don’t walk on the grass.
- The gardener told us not to walk on the grass.
- The gardener suggested us not to walk on the grass.
- The gardener advised us not walking on the grass.