“Đề kiểm tra tiếng Anh 8” được biên soạn với dạng bài kiểm tra 15 phút, 1 tiết theo sách “Tiếng Anh 8” của Nhà xuất bản Giáo dục Việt Nam dành cho học sinh lớp 8 (theo chương trình thí điểm mới nhất).
Nội dung cuốn sách gồm các đề kiểm tra (TEST) đa dạng và phong phú bám sát từ vựng, ngữ pháp trong mỗi đơn vị bài học (UNIT) trong sách “Tiếng Anh 8” nhằm giúp các em kiểm tra lại kiến thức đã họC. Ngoài ra các thầy cô và phụ huynh học sinh có thể sử dụng các đề đè giúp các em ôn tập, rèn luyện tiếng Anh.
Chúng tôi hi vọng ràng “Đề kiếm tra tiếng Anh 8” sẽ là một tài liệu tự học hữu ích cũng như một phương tiện hỗ trợ tốt cho việc rèn luyện, nâng cao trình độ tiếng Anh cho học sinh lớp 8.
- Find the word with different sound in the underline part in each line:
- A. adore B. addicted C. craft D. comma
- A. tricks B. stickers C. buttons D. beads
- A. volunteered B. looked C. joined D. played
- A. window B. net lingo C. socialise D. join
- A. relax B. detest C. best D. define
IL Choose A, B, c or D that best completes each sentence:
- My mother loves________food for my family.
- preparing B. to prepare C. prepare D. A&B are correct
- My grandmother________to plant flowers in the garden behind her house.
- prefers B. enjoys C. detests D. adores
- Coco fancies________TV. He watches TV whenever he can.
- to watch B. watched C. watch D. watching
- My sister hates________with the dolls. It’s weird.
- playing B. to play C. to playing D. A&B are correct
- Bobby likes________hard because he wants to get the best result.
- to study B. studying C. study D. A&B are correct
- I enjoy________with my dog. He’s so cute.
- play B. to play C. playing D. played
- My father can’ t bear________the housework.
- do B. doing C. to do D. will do
- Tom prefers________computer games when he’s at home.
- playing B. to play C. played D. A&B are correct
- Mary________reading Conan comics.
- hates B. detests C. dislikes D. enjoys
- Henry doesn’t mind________up early in the morning.
- waking B. to wake C. wake D. will wake
- Choose the correct answer to complete each of the sentences:
- Bean reading books a lot because he finds this hobby interesting.
- enjoy B. don’t enjoy C. doesn’t enjoys D. enjoys
- Miss Maureen is so big. She must
- detest B. detests C. adores D. adore
- They’re good cleaning the floor.
- on B. at C. in D. into
- my opinion, the husband will be back in the end.
- In B. On C. At D. With
- 1 going around the world interesting because 1 can discover more about people and things.
- think B. say C. find D. tell
- Ann is hooked going shopping.
- with B. at C. in D. on
- My wife’s always hanging at her friend’s home.
- on B. out C. in D. to
- Sammy is addicted to I never see him at home.
- go B. going C. goes D. went
- Elena is interested making origami.
- to B. on C. in D. into
- Nick’s keen mountains in the summer.
- on B. at C. with D. in
- Find a mistake in each sentence below:
- I (A) enjoy (B) playing It’s (C) fun and (D) interesting.
- He enjoys (A) to play (B) with his (C) dogs in the (D) yard.
- When I (A) have (B) spare time, I (C) going out (D) with my friends.
- Shara (A) is interested (B) with painting (C) the people (D) around
- There (A) are many (B) reason why it is (C) good (D) to have some leisure activities.
- Read the passage and decide whether the following statements are true (T) or false (F):
A hobby is a regular activity that is done for enjoyment, typically during one’s leisure time. Hobbies can include collecting themed items and objects, engaging in creative and artistic pursuits, playing sports, or pursuing other amusements. A list of hobbies is lengthy and always changing as interests and fashions changes.
By continually participating in a particular hobby, one can acquire substantial skill and knowledge in that area. Engagement in hobbies has increased since the late nineteenth century as workers have had more leisure times and advancing production and technology have provided more support for leisure activities. As some hobbies have become less popular, like stamp collecting, others have been created following technological advances, like video games.
|31. A hobby is a regular activity that is done for money.||( T )||( F )|
|32. There are few hobbies.||( T )||( F )|
|33. One can acquire substantial skill and knowledge in a specific area by continually participating in a particular hobby.||( T )||( F )|
|34. Engagement in hobbies has increased until the late 19th century.||( T )||( F )|
|35. Stamp collecting has become less popular.||( T )||( F )|