Tài Liệu Giáo Dục gửi đến các thầy cô và các em học sinh tài liệu. 1000 Câu trắc nghiệm Tiếng Anh 6 – Global Success. Tài liệu này sẽ giúp các em cũng cố và ôn tập lại các nội dung. Các dạng kiến thức mà các em đã được học trong chương trình Tiếng Anh 6 sách Global Success. Bài tập gồm các câu trắc nghiệm về ngữ âm ( Phonetic) ngữ pháp ( Grammar). Các bài đọc dạng điền khuyết (Cloze test). Tài liệu được chia ra thành các unit theo nội dung sách giáo khoa. Bên dưới là một bài mẫu cảu Unit 1, bạn có thể tham khảo nhé.
UNIT 1: MY NEW SCHOOL
1. Phonetics and Speaking
Find the word which has a different sound in the part underlined.
Question 1. A. study B. rubber C. subject D. calculator
Question 2. A. calculator B. fast C. classmate D. father
Question 3. A. school B. teaching C. chess D. watch
Question 4. A. park B. sharpener C. star D. grammar
Question 5. A. compass B. homework C. someone D. wonderful
Question 6. A. post office B. rose C. notebook D. compass
Question 7. A. chemistry B. watch C. school D. schedule
Question 8. A. puppy B. study C. umbrella D. judo
Question 9. A. check B. schoolbag C. chalk D. chess
Question 10. A. ruler B. rubber C. lucky D. funny
Question 11. A. lunch B. music C. student D. uniform
Question 12. A. compass B. schoolbag C. calculator D. bad
Question 13. A. park B. wonderful C. star D. sharpener
Question 14. A. music B. study C. calculator D. uniform
Question 15. A. schedule B. chemistry C. school D. chalk
2. Vocabulary and Grammar
Choose the letter A, B, C or D to complete the sentences
Question 1. I _____________ English lessons on Tuesday and Friday every week.
A. have B. is having C. has D. had
Question 2. Alex usually ____________ his homework at 8 p.m.
A. finish B. finishing C. finished D. finishes
Question 3. We _________ to the judo club twice a month.
A. go B. have C. make D. take
Question 4. – What do you do in your free time? – I always ________ books in my free time.
A. is reading B. to read C. reads D. read
Question 5. We _____ new subjects for this school year.
A. have B. has C. having D. had
Question 6. Listen! The teacher __________ the lesson to us.
A. explain B. is explaining C. explains D. to explain
Question 7. You should _________ physical exercise regularly.
A. have B. talk C. play D. do
Question 8. I often spend the weekend ___________ badminton with my elder brother.
A. playing B. doing C. studying D. having
Question 9. Do you often _________ team games during the break?
A. play B. do C. have D. make
Question 10. The students at my school can ______ quietly in the library in the afternoon.
A. do B. have C. study D. play
Question 11. We don’t usually _______ homework on Saturday.
A. do B. have C. study D. play
Question 12. Duy ______ to school every day.
A. cycling B. cycles C. is cycling D. cycle
Question 13. There ____________ two pencils on the desk.
A. are B. is C. was D. being
Question 14. ____________ Bobby often ____________ physics experiment after school?
A. Does/ do B. Is/ do C. Does/ doing D. Is/ does
Question 15. My new school ______ in the centre of the village.
A. not B. isn’t C. don’t D. doesn’t
Task 1. Choose the letter A, B, C or D to complete the passage below
Johnson __________ (1) a student. He’s 12 years old. He studies __________ (2) Ba Dinh secondary school on Hoang Hoa Tham Street. He usually __________ (3) home for school __________ (4) 6.30 a.m. He lives __________ (5) near the school, _________ (6) he usually walks to school with some of his friends. But today his father ___________ (7) him to school. He loves Literature and English. Today he has Physics, Chemistry and English. __________ (8) school, he often plays volleyball in the school field.
Question 1. A. is B. be C. am D. are
Question 2. A. from B. in C. at D. on
Question 3. A. leave B. left C. is leaving D. leaves
Question 4. A. at B. for C. on D. to
Question 5. A. also B. quite C. much D. well
Question 6. A. yet B. for C. so D. but
Question 7. A. is driving B. drives C. driving D. drive
Question 8. A. When B. After C. During D. Before
Task 2. Choose the letter A, B, C or D to complete the passage below
What do you do if you want to (1)______ a book in a library? If you know the author’s (2)______, go to the author catalogue. Find the title of the book (3)______ check the shelf mark. Make a note of this before you look (4)_______ the appropriate shelf. If you do not know the author’s name, go to the (5)______ catalogue. If there (6)_______ no title catalogue in the library, go to the subject catalogue. Check all the titles which are under the (7)______ you want. Then check the appropriate card, as with the author catalogue. Next look for the book on the shelf. Let the librarian stamp it (8)_______ you take it out of the library. If the book isn’t on the shelf, ask the librarian to get it for you.
Question 1. A. find B. look C. take
Question 2. A. address B. title C. name
Question 3. A. and B. or C. but
Question 4. A. at B. for C. after
Question 5. A. title B. author C. subject
Question 6. A. be B. are C. is
Question 7. A. subject B. book C. index
Question 8. A. after B. before C. when
Task 1. Choose the letter A, B, C or D to complete the sentences with given words
Question 1. This/ be/ my classmate /./ His name/ be/ Minh.
- This are my classmate. His name is Minh.
- These are my classmate. His name are Minh.
- This am my classmate. His name is Minh.
- This is my classmate. His name is Minh.
Question 2. Mrs. Smith/ travel to work/ motorbike/ every day.
- Mrs. Smith traveling to work on motorbike every day.
- Mrs. Smith travels to work by motorbike every day.
- Mrs. Smith travel to working in motorbike every day.
- Mrs. Smith travel to work with motorbike every day.
Question 3. We/ ought/ study/ hard/ please/ our parents.
- We ought to study hard to please our parents.
- We ought studying hard to please our parents.
- We ought to study hard to pleasing our parents.
- We ought to studying hard to please our parents.
Question 4. compass/ There/ a/ books/ is/ three/ bookshelf/ and/ a/ on the/ pencil.
- There is three books a pencil, and a compass on the bookshelf.
- There a pencil, a compass, and three books is on the bookshelf.
- There is a pencil and a compass on the three books bookshelf.
- There is a pencil, a compass, and three books on the bookshelf.
Question 5. All / subjects / my/ new/ school/ interesting.
- All subjects at my new school is interesting.
- All subjects my new school has interesting.
- All subjects of my new school interesting.
- All subjects at my new school are interesting.
Question 6. My/ teacher/ long/ straight/ dark/ has/ hair.
- My teacher has long straight black hair.
- My teacher has straight black long hair.
- My teacher has hair black long straight.
- My hair teacher has long straight black.
Question 7. Summer, / I/ often/ spend/ time/ play/ bingo/ my/ best/ friends.
- In the summer, I often spend my time playing bingo with my best friends.
- On the summer/ I often spend my time to play bingo for my best friend.
- At summer, I often spend my time play bingo with my best friend.
- In the summer, I often spend my time to play bingo with my best friends.
Task 2. Rewrite sentences without changing the meaning
Question 8. I often go to school on foot every day.
- I go by foot to school every day.
- I often walk to school every day.
- I often move to school by foot every day.
- I use my foot to school every day.
Question 9. That little girl isn’t old enough to be in my class.
- That little girl is too young to be in my class.
- That little girl is old enough to be in my class.
- That little girl isn’t too young to be in my class.
- That little girl is young enough to be in my class.
Question 10. I’m interested in learning foreign languages.
- I enjoy learning foreign languages.
- I hate learning foreign languages.
- I don’t like learning foreign languages.
- I am learning foreign languages.
Question 11. Mr. Brown is a good teacher.
- Mr. Brown teaches very good.
- Mr. Brown teaches very well.
- Mr. Brown is very well teacher.
- Mr. Brown is teaching very well.
Question 12. Let’s play volleyball tomorrow.
- How about playing volleyball tomorrow?
- Why don’t you play volleyball tomorrow?
- What about to play volleyball tomorrow?
- Do you like playing volleyball tomorrow?
Question 13. I spend two hours per day doing the household chores with my mother.
- It costs me two hours per day to do the household chores with my mother.
- It takes me two hours per day to do the household chores with my mother.
- It is two hours per day for me to do the household chores with my mother.
- I take two hours per day doing the household chores with my mother.
Question 14. Nam is a student. I am a student, too.
- Nam and I am students.
- Nam is a student. Am I, too.
- Both Nam and I am students.
- Nam is a student and I am, too.
Question 15. Hoa is six years old. Lan is seven years old.
- Hoa is younger than Lan.
- Hoa is older than Lan.
- Lan is younger than Hoa.
- Hoa is as young as Lan.