Tài Liệu Giáo Dục giới thiệu đến bạn bộ 5 Đề thi tuyển sinh lớp 10 môn Tiếng Anh. Đây là bộ đề từ test 16 đến test 20 trong bộ 20 đề. Đây là bộ đề bao gồm có file nghe để bạn ôn luyện cho kì thi tuyển sinh 10. Trong bộ đề này có 20 đề nhưng mình gửi trước 5 đề để bạn tham khảo. Tiếp tục theo dõi website để bạn nhận thêm nhé. File nghe nằm trong video bên dưới nhé.
(BỘ ĐỀ ÔN THI VÀO LỚP 10 THPT NĂM HỌC 2020-2021)
Listen to the weather reporter and choose the best answer
- The weather in the North is …………
- rainy and cold B. windy and cold
- rainy and windy D. rainy and cloudy
- The temperature is around…………….. degree(s) centigrade
- 1 B. 10 C -1 D. -10
- In the East, there may be a ……………..in the afternoon
- storm B. thunder C. thunderstorm D. typhoon
- The weather in the West is ……………………
- dry B cloudy C. dry but cloudy D. rainy and cloudy
- It’s ………………….most of the time in the South.
- rainy B. sunny C. windy D. cloudy
Listen to five announcements for passengers at the airport and choose the correct answer
( Announcement A)
- The ………………flight to Rome is delayed by two hours because of bad weather.
- 9:20 B. 9: 25 C. 9: 35 D. 9:55
( Announcement B)
- The fight to Tokyo is now boarding at gate…………………….
- 11 B. 12 C. 20 D. 21
( Announcement C)
- The flight EZ9753 is going to …………………
- New York B . Athens C. Alaska D. Cairo
( Announcement D)
- The name of the plane to Amsterdam is ……………………
- KL105 B. KL 1050 C. JL 105 D. JL 1050
( Announcement E)
- The local time is ………………….
- 18: 00 B. 18:30 C. 8: 00 D. 8:30
Mark the letter A, B, c, or D to indicate the word whose underlined part is pronounced differently from that of the rest in each of the following questions.
- A. underground B. packaging C. global D. galaxy
- A. channel B. access C. volcano D. attraction
Mark the letter A, B, C, or D to indicate the word that differs from the other three in the position of primary stress in each of the following questions.
- A. support B. precise C. explore D. system
- A. scientific B. adventurous C. alternative D. contaminate
Mark the letter A, B, C, or D to indicate the underlined part that needs correction in each of the following questions.
- Ice skating and to go skiing are popular winter sports in the Northern United States.
A B C D
- The surgeon examined the patient quickly, and then the operation was begun.
A B C D
- World hunger it is one of the most urgent problems that we face today.
A B C D
Mark the letter A, B, C, or D to indicate the correct answer to each of the following questions.
- The secretary to_______ I talked didn’t know where the meeting was.
- which B. who C. that D. whom
- There has not been much supply of water recently, ?
- does there B. has there C. hasn’t there D. has it
- _______it is getting dark, we will not wait for him any longer.
- Unless B. While C. Since D. Although
- – “When_______?”
- penicillin was discovered B. penicillin discovered
- was penicillin discovered D. did penicillin discover
- When it began to rain, the children_______ in the yard.
- played B. were playing C. have played D. had played
- She had changed so much that _______anyone recognized her.
- almost B. hardly C. not D. nearly
- Our form teacher couldn’t come to the party’, _______was a pity.
- that B. which C. what D. this
- The average_______ of pocket money received by teenagers fell to £4 a week this year.
- number B. sum C. digit D. amount
- Captain Henry, _______, crept slowly through the underbrush.
- trying to avoid the enemy B. attempting not to encounter the enemy
- being remote from the enemy D. not involving himself in the enemy
Mark the letter A, B, C, or D to indicate the most suitable response to complete each of the following exchanges.
- – “I learned that you won the 100-meter race this morning. Congratulations!”
- Thank you. B. No, don’t say so.
- Just lucky. D. No, no. I ran slowly.
28.- “Would you like to come to dinner next Friday?”
- Certainly not. B. Unfortunately not.
- I’m afraid, I can’t. D. I hope not.
Mark the letter A, B, C, or D to indicate the word(s) CLOSEST in meaning to the underlined word(s) in each of the following questions.
- Children normally feel a lot of anxiety about their first day at school.
- nervousness B. silence C. self-control D. agreement
- The 1923 earthquake in Japan killed about 200.000 people and left countless wounded and homeless.
- imprisoned B. injured C. killed D. enriched
Mark the letter A, B, C, or D to indicate the word(s) OPPOSITE in meaning to the underlined word(s) in each of the following questions.
- If we had taken his sage advice, we wouldn’t be in so much trouble now.
- unwilling B. clever C. unwise D. eager
- When you put on clothing or make-up. You place it on your body in order to wear it.
- take off B. look after C. wash up D. get on
Read the following passage and mark the letter A, B, C, or D to indicate the correct word or phrase that best fits each of the numbered blanks.
Will robots change our lives in the future? It’s a funny question to ask when they’re changing our lives now in so many ways and they have been for years. From the first time you saw a toaster (33) – “_______” by itself, we’ve casually accepted that machines can be trusted to do things for us.
Right now all modern technology is designed to (34) – “_______” the world to you: phone, radio, television, internet, but if trends continue, robots will soon bring you to the world, everywhere, and at the (35) – “_______”
It’s a future goal – something we know we (36) – “_______” do. Robots won’t just change our lives in the future, they’ll expand them. Not just for fun. but for necessity. We’ve taken the first steps into welcoming them (37) – “_______” our homes, we just have to wait a bit to proctor them into making US more human. Do you agree?
- A. pop up B. to pop up C. popping up D. popped up
- A. transport B. fetch C. carry D. bring
- A. tempo B. speed C. beat D. rate
- A. need B. may C. can D. ought
- A. into B. with C. for D. from
Read the following passage and mark the letter A, B, C, or D to indicate the correct answer to each of the questions.
American foods began to affect the rest of the world. American emphasis on convenient and rapid consumption is best represented in fast foods such as hamburgers, French fries, and soft drinks. By the 1960s and 1970s fast foods became one of America’s strongest exports as franchises for Me Donald’s and Burger King spread through Europe and other parts of the world, including Russia and China. Traditional meals cooked at home and consumed at a leisurely pace gave way to quick lunches and dinners eaten on the run as other countries imitated American cultural patterns.
By the late 20lh century Americans had become more conscious of their diets, eating more poultry, fish and vegetables, and fewer eggs and less beef. Cooks began to rediscover many world cuisines in forms closer to their original. In California, chefs combined fresh fruits and vegetables available with ingredients and spices borrowed from immigrant kitchens to create an innovative cooking style that was lighter than traditional French, but more interesting and varied than typical American cuisine. Along with the state’s wines, California cuisine took its place among the acknowledged forms of fine dining.
- Fast foods such as hamburgers, French fries, and soft drinks_______.
- are popular because of their nutritious values
- are traditional meals of the US people
- became more popular than meals cooked at home in China
- became popular with other European and Asian countries
- Which of the following is similar in meaning to the word “cuisine”?
- cooking B. cooker C. cookery D. cook
- What is the main idea of the first paragraph?
- America’s cuisine used to have an influence on many countries.
- Fast foods became one of America’s strongest exports.
- Me Donald’s and Burger King are American food suppliers successful in Europe.
- Traditional meals cooked at home are not common in the US.
- Which of the following statements is true?
- By the late 20th century, fast foods had lost their popularity in the US.
- Americans used to eat more poultry, fish, fruits and vegetables than they do now.
- Cooking styles of other countries began to affect Americans by the late 20th century.
- Fewer eggs and less beef in American diet made them fitter.
- An innovative style of cooking was created in California_______.
- to attract more immigrants to the state
- and made the state’s wines well-known
- by borrowing recipes from immigrant kitchens
- by combining the local specialties with immigrants spices
Mark letter A, B, C or D on your answer sheet to indicate the sentence that is closest in meaning to the original sentence in each of the following questions.
- Despite the fact that it was snowing, I didn’t feel cold.
- In spite of the snow, I felt quite cold.
- In spite of feeling warm, it was snowing.
- Although it was snowing, I didn’t feel cold.
- Although I didn’t feel cold, it was snowing.
- People say that prevention is better than cure.
- That prevention is said is better than cure.
- It is s id that prevention is better than cure.
- Prevention is better that cure is said by people.
- Prevention says to be better than cure.
- He said, “If I have a pen, I can write the answers”.
- He said if he had a pen, he could write the answers.
- He told me to give him a pen to write the answers.
- He could write the answers because he had my pen.
- I could write the answers if he gave me his pen.
- The woman was too weak to lift the suitcase.
- Although she was very weak, she could lift the suitcase.
- The woman shouldn’t lift the suitcase because she was so weak.
- The woman lifted the suitcase, so she wasn’t very weak.
- She was so weak that she couldn’t lift the suitcase.
- People must not leave bicycles in the hall.
- Bicycles must not be left in the hall.
- Bicycles in the hall must not being left.
- Bicycles in the hall must not left.
- Bicycles must been not left in the hall.
- If the homework is difficult, I will ask you for help.
- Unless the homework is easy, I will ask you for help.
- Unless the homework is difficult, I will ask you for help.
- Unless the homework is easy, I won’t ask you for help.
- Unless the homework isn’t difficult, I won’t ask you for help.
- That expression on his face has some meaning.
- That expression on his face is meaningless.
- That expression on his face means.
- That expression on his face is mean.
- That expression on his face is meaningful.
- Bad habits can do harm to our health.
- Bad habits cannot be harmful to our health.
- Bad habits can be harmful to our health.
- Bad habits can be harmless to our health.
- Bad habits can be harmful with our health.