Tài Liệu Giáo Dục giới thiệu đến bạn bộ 5 Đề thi tuyển sinh lớp 10 môn Tiếng Anh. Đây là bộ đề bao gồm có file nghe để bạn ôn luyện cho kì thi tuyển sinh 10. Trong bộ đề này có 20 đề nhưng mình gửi trước 5 đề để bạn tham khảo. Tiếp tục theo dõi website để bạn nhận thêm nhé. File nghe nằm trong video bên dưới nhé.
Xem đề mẫu bên dưới nhé.
(BỘ ĐỀ ÔN THI VÀO LỚP 10 THPT NĂM HỌC 2020-2021)
Listen and choose the correct answer to each of the following questions.
- Stephanie would like to have ________.
- brothers B. sisters C. cousins D. nephews
- Donna’s brother is a __________.
- teacher B. student C. professor D. doctor
- Bob’s sister _________ bosses him round.
- never B. sometimes C. always D. usually
- Rosie’s friend would like to come from a _________ family.
- small B. big C. medium – size D. nuclear
- Tina is ________ child.
- an only B. a lonely C. one D. a
(Track 4 – Disc 2)
Listen to an old man talking about his school days and choose the correct answer to fill in the blank.
- I went to a village school. In fact, there was only one classroom for _______ students of different ages, both boys and girls, and one teacher who taught everything.
- 15 B. 25 C. 35 D. 50
- The school didn’t have a ________, so we just called it ‘our school’.
- classroom B. sign C. name D. gate
- We also learnt a little maths and ………………………..
- Vietnamese B. literature C. history D. physics
- There were no ————– lessons, and we didn’t have exams, either.
- science B. chemistry C. geograhy D. arts
- We could talk only when we were ………………………. to.
- forced B. made C. allowed D. told
Mark the letter A, B, C or D on your answer sheet to indicate the word whose underlined part differs from the other three in pronunciation in each of the following questions.
- A. arranged B. wanted C. climbed D. stayed
- A. lazy B. sticky C. supply D. baggy
Mark the letter A, B, C or D on your answer sheet to indicate the word that differs from the other three in the position of primary stress in each of the following questions.
- A. habitat B. athletics C. interview D. memory
- 1 A. benefit B. commercial C. encourage D. embroider
Mark the letter A, B, C or D on your answer sheet to indicate the underlined part that needs correction in each of the following questions.
- Tom has got the job. You must congratulate him for his success.
A B C D
- The cooker who is in the kitchen doesn’t work anymore.
A B C D
- She will pay less but she uses two energy-saving bulbs.
A B C D
Mark the letter A, B, C or D on your answer sheet to indicate the correct answer to each of the following questions.
- 1 He went to a seaside resort because he was __________ on water-skiing.
- bright B. eager C. keen D. interested
- 1 It took him years to __________ the shock of his wife dying.
- take on B. get over C. go off D. put off
- 2 He was advised that he __________ singing lessons.
- should take B. will take C. had taken D. took
- 2 He will not be __________ to vote in this year’s election.
- old enough B. enough old C. as old enough D. enough old as
- 22. _______ extended family include several generations living together in the same house.
- A B. An C. The D. Ø
- 23. The crowd at the basketball game were wild_______
- for B. like C. in D. with
- 24. I’ve tried those tablets and they are not_______in helping me stop coughing.
- effective B. successful C. profitable D. helpful
- 25. Which is_______, Mount Everest or K2 in the Himalaya?
- higher B. the higher C. highest D. the highest
- 26. He couldn’t reach the goal, _______surprised me.
- who B. whom C. which D. that
- 27. He will take US to the town __________ we can see old temples.
- that B. which C. when D. where
- 28. This is the first time I __________ the experiment on plant breeding.
- have done B. do C. would do D. did
Mark the letter A, B, C or D on your answer sheet to indicate the most suitable response to complete each of the following exchanges.
- Tom: “Congratulations! You’ve passed the exam.” ~ John: “_______ “
- No, I don’t think so B. Many thanks C. Sorry, I don’t D. Not at all
- Lan: “Why don’t we go out for a picnic?” ~ Trang: “___________”
- Congratulations! B. That’s a good idea.
- Because I’m busy. D. You’re very kind to say so
Mark the letter A, B, C or D on your answer sheet to indicate the word CLOSEST in meaning to the underlined word in each of the following questions.
- 31. Don’t worry, you can count on I’ll try my best to help you.
- look after B. live on C. rely on D. stand for
- 32. We had a discussion in class today about requiring students to wear, school uniforms.
- ban B. arrangement C. reduction D. debate
Mark the letter A, B, C or D on your answer sheet to indicate the word(s) OPPOSITE in meaning to the underlined word(s) in each of the following questions.
- 33. If we had taken his sage advice, we wouldn’t be in so much trouble now.
- unwilling B. clever C. unwise D. eager
- 34. When you put on clothing or make-up, you place it on your body in order to wear it.
- take off B. look after C. wash up D. get on
Read the following passage and mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the correct word or phrase that best fits each of the numbered blanks.
It is estimated that about three billion people use the internet computer network around the world. Most people use the Internet to (35) _______information or for entertainment. A new study, however, shows US that almost 10% of Internet users are using it SO often that it is seriously harming their lives. The study says that these people may find it difficult to stop using the Internet because they have become addicted. Someone who is addicted finds it extremely difficult to stop (36) _______activity. According to a psychologist in the field. 30% of Internet users claim that they use the Internet to escape from (37) _______or emotions. The study also shows that having a chat or discussion with strangers on the Internet is one of the most (38) _______activities.
- 35. A. take get C. make D. catch
- 36. A. the a C. an D. Ø
- 37. A. trouble nuisance C. dangers D. problems
- 38. A. liking desired C. addictive D. hunted
Read the following passage and mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the correct answer to each of the questions.
It is a common saying that we do not fully value a thing until we lose it. We often value the love and worth of a friend when he has been taken from US by death more than when he was with US in the flesh; it is only when we have left school or college that we understand the greatness of our opportunity of education, which has gone forever; and it is the sick and the ailing who realize the value of good health, when we are young and strong, we cannot imagine what it is to be weak and ailing. We are so used to vigorous health that we take it for granted. The organs of our body work so smoothly that we scarcely know we have lungs and liver, heart and stomach. But when any of these gets upset and gives US pain and sickness, we learn by bitter experience what an unspeakable blessing it is to be well.
Loss of health makes US miserable, and a burden to ourselves and our friends. It cripples our efforts so that we cannot accomplish many of the good and great things we might have done. It spoils our life. What must we do to keep our health?
We must be moderate in eating and drinking and wise in the choice of plain, wholesome simple food. Gluttony has killed thousands, and strong drink tens of thousands. We must, when young, get plenty of sleep, which is “nature’s sweet restorer”, and not try to burn the candle at both ends. We must live as much as possible in the open air and keep our rooms well ventilated. We must get sufficient and regular physical exercise, and keep our bodies clean. And we must avoid bad habits and secret sins as we avoid the devil, and keep our thoughts clean and our bodies pure. Our ideal must be the sound mind in the sound body.
- 39. Accordingtothe passage, weoftenappreciateourfriends________________.
- only when they are with US B. only when they are good to US.
- only when they passed away D. only when they live a long way from US.
- 40. We do not take care of our health because________________.
- we are always in good health B. most of the diseases can be cured nowadays
- we are so accustomed to good health D. we are so busy making a living
- 41. Poor health makes us. ________________
- useless B. unable to fulfil our expectations
- a shame to our friends D. fail to become famous
- 4 The best title for the passage is. ________________.
- Health and Human Aspirations B. Health and Our Success
- How to Keep Our Health D. The Value of Health
Mark letter A, B, C or D on your answer sheet to indicate the sentence that is closest in meaning to the original sentence in each of the following questions.
- 4 “I will help you,” Bob said to me.
- Bob told me he would help me.
- Bob asked me to help him.
- Bob said that he would help you.
- Bob warned me that he would help her.
- 4 They had decorated the tree with colored balls.
- Colored balls had been decorated under the tree.
- The tree had been decorated with colored balls.
- They had decorated colored balls and the tree.
- With colored balls the tree had looked beautiful.
- 4 I don’t want to hear you complaining any more.
- I’ve had enough of your complaining.
- I wish to hear you complaining more and more.
- Why don’t you complain more?
- I’m too busy to listen to your complaining.
- 4 I didn’t arrive in time to see her.
- I was early enough but I didn’t see her.
- She was late so I couldn’t see her.
- I wasn’t early enough to see her.
- I am so late that I can’t see her.
- The exercise was so difficult that we couldn’t do it.
- It was so a difficult exercise that we couldn’t do it.
- It was too a difficult exercise that we couldn’t do it.
- It was enough a difficult exercise that we couldn’t do it.
- It was such a difficult exercise that we couldn’t do it.
- He is sorry he is not able to speak English well.
- He wishes he can speak English well.
- He wishes he could speak English well.
- He wishes he is able to speak English well.
- He wishes he was able to speak English well.
- Tom passed the test easily.
- Tom have no difficulty passing the test.
- Tom has no difficulty passing the test.
- Tom had no difficulty passing the test.
- Tom didn’t have no difficulty passing the test.
- My friend cannot run as fast as me.
- I can run faster than my friend.
- I cannot run faster than my friend.
- I can run faster as my friend.
- I can run faster more than my friend.
_____ The end _____
TẢI ĐỀ THI FILE WORD VÀ ĐÁP ÁN TẠI ĐÂY